Third visit-October 8

 




Both of these pictures show the shallow water area in my plot of land. looking at these pictures I think that the water has more algae in it than it did during my last visit(which was 3 weeks ago). 



This photo is showing my whole plot of land. I have take a photo from this spot every time I have gone. 




I have taken a picture of this bush every time I have gone in order to track change. This is the most recent one. It looks about the same. 


Many of the flowers that were in. my plot of land have died, but there are still a few white flowers here and there, and a few yellow. Most of the flowers and most of the grasses have started to turn brown as you can see in the picture below.





The first picture is a very zoomed in version of the first. I saw two dear run into the woods. I wasn't able to get a good picture because I was facing the other direction when I heard them and didn't turn around in time.


My third visit was October 8 at 11:45 am. The time of  day for October 8 was 11 hours and 36 minutes(7:49-7:13). It was cloudy and about 50°. There was a 20 mph wind coming from the west. I didn't hear  tons of insects like I have in the past. It was really windy so that played a role in that. I saw a few small birds and I saw a large bird flying from out of the marshy area, but I am not sure what kind of bird it was. I saw two dear run into the woods, but the wind was too loud to hear many birds today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th visit - November 12