First visit-September 5
This is one of the picture I took on my first visit to my plot of land.
I am going to try to take a picture of this flower every time I go. This is so I can track change.
I will also try to take a picture of this bush every time I go so I can track change.
My first visit was September 5 at 11:35 am. The time of day for September 5 was 13 hours and 58 minutes(7:13-8:11). It was partly cloudy and about 70°. There was a 9 mph wind going coming from the west. While I was there I heard tons of insects and lots of birds. I saw a bird fly off of the water but I am not sure what kind of bird it was. I also saw many white butterflies.
Here is a sound map I made while I was there. 4 minutes of observing.

GREAT start! Keep thinking about where you're seeing birds, insects, etc...how many? locations? numbers of different types, etc...
ReplyDelete