My Original Research

 For my original research I will be tracking the how the amount of sound insects make(in decibels) changes over the course of a season. 

Here is a link to my EDD:EDD

Here is a link to my Data table: Data table.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First day: September 5: Here is a video of the data I tracked-

  

Trial 1





Trial 2





Trial 3


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second day: September 18: Video of data I tracked



Trial 1



Trial 2



Trial 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third day: October 8: Video of data I tracked


Trial 1




Trial 2

Trial 3



Please note that there was lots of wind and highway interference today, I may end up not using todays data if it doesn't match the trend of the rest of the data because I am not sure the data I took today is reliable. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4th day- October 23
Trial 1
                                                                                   Trial 2
                                                                                Trial 3

Again, please note that there was lots of highway interference today, I may end up not using todays data if it doesn't match the trend of the rest of the data because I am not sure the data I took today is reliable. I will try to go at a time when the there will be very limited highway interference and see if the results are the same. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5th day- November 12
Trial 1


Trial 2



Trial 3


Unfortunately I was not able to find a time to go when the traffic would be very low to see if I get similar results. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6th day - November 27
Trial 1

Trial 2

Trial 3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Third visit-October 8

5th visit - November 12