4th Visit- October 23


 







These three pictures are both showing the water area. One change I noticed is that the water seems clearer than it used to. I am unsure why this happened. In the picture on the left you can see a couple of ducks that were swimming in the water. 









This picture shows my whole plot of land. I have taken a picture from this angle every time I have gone.








These 3 pictures show the trees and how much their leaves have changed colors. 

This picture is a picture of the bush I have been tracking change from each visit. It is about the same as last time, maybe a bit more yellow in the leaves.                           

This is one of the only still bloomed flowers I could find. Most of the flowers are gone now. 

This picture shows how the cattails are getting browner.              

This picture shows how the landscape is becoming mostly yellows, browns and a few greens. 
                                                This picture shows the whole landscape. 
            This video shows a bunch of ducks flying off the water. I thought this was really cool. 


If you look closely you can see a couple of dear. These dear weren't technically in my plot of land but I saw them on my way home. 
Finally this is a sketch I did of a plant I saw. I am unsure what kind of plant this is but there were lots of                                                               them throughout my plot of land. 


My 4th visit was October 23 at 10:45 am. The time of  day for October 23 was 10 hours and 42 minutes(8:07-6:49). It was Sunny and about 68°. There was a 15 mph wind coming from the southwest. While I was there I heard lots of birds, but few insects. I saw a many ducks swimming around and flying. I also saw a few smaller birds but I am not sure what kinds of birds they were. I saw a few dear on my way home. The field was much browner and yellower then it used to be. I found it interesting that the water was clearer with less algae. The trees were more bare, but the leaves were very colorful. 

Comments

  1. Great observations and beautiful pics. Your video does not show up so check in with me when you get a chance and we'll figure it out. The rest is great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Third visit-October 8

5th visit - November 12