6th visit - November 27

           These two pictures show the my entire plot of land. I have taken a picture from this spot each time.


                                    This next picture shows how there is still snow on the ground


These 2 pictures shows the ducks I saw. Unfortunately I couldn't get a very good picture of them. There seemed to be a lot more ducks today than there have been in the past. 



The next two pictures show how high the water has gotten. It is higher than it was the last time I was there



            This picture shows the bush I have taken a picture of every time I have gone.


            Finally, this next picture shows how brown everything thing is, and it is just a cool picture.


My 6th visit was November 27 at Noon. The length of day for November 27 was 9 hours and 56 minutes(7:50-5:13). It was cloudy and about 42°. It was breezy. While I was there I didn't heard many animals. I saw a many ducks swimming but none flying. Again I am not sure what kind of ducks they were. The field was similar to what it was before, just more brown. The water was higher than it used to be. The trees were entirely bare and there was a little bit of snow on the ground.  The water is most likely higher due to snow melting. The water seemed very clear. I definitely think that this is a result of the weather getting colder. Although this doesn't explain it perfectly because I first noticed the water getting clearer on a 70 degree day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Third visit-October 8

5th visit - November 12